Cast Away - PotBS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pirates of the Burning Sea Society on Roberts-EU server

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application to join! [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley Serrano

Ashley Serrano

Application to join! [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Application to join! [Accepted]   Application to join! [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 12:32 am

Hi!

Saw the message advertising recruitment in game and decided to join up.

I'm looking to be involved more in the economic side of the game rather than direct PvP.

Currently I'm a 26 year old Technical support manager for a datacentre in London. Despite my in game character and username here being that of my first charater, I am also male. Unless someone changed me when I wasn't looking affraid

Looking forward to working on the economy!
Back to top Go down
mcfinne
Admin
mcfinne

Application to join! [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Wellcome to Cast Away   Application to join! [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 1:30 am

Wellcome Smile
Nice, I am also at economic side pretty much and gathering stuff for ship building.
But, now I am awful tired at got to go sleep.
Check economic side of forum, and tell there what you have on your mind about economic side, so we can share stuff much as posible and dont have to use so much that overpriced auction.
Back to top Go down
https://cast-away.darkbb.com

Application to join! [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1